This is what has been added to DataSciGuide since 10/28/15:
- Metis Data Science Bootcamp – Learn Data Science in 12 weeks with 100% in-person instruction from expert data scientists.
- Python Cookbook – Packed with practical recipes written and tested with Python 3.3, this unique cookbook is for experienced Python programmers who want to focus on modern tools and idioms.
- Python for Data Analysis: Data Wrangling with Pandas, NumPy, and IPython – This is a book about the parts of the Python language and libraries you’ll need to effectively solve a broad set of data analysis problems.
- Talk Python to Me – Talk Python to Me is a weekly podcast hosted by Michael Kennedy. The show covers a wide array of Python topics as well as many related topics (e.g. MongoDB, AngularJS, DevOps).
- What’s The Point – A show about our data age from FiveThirtyEight. Each week, Jody Avirgan brings you stories and interviews on how data is changing our lives.
If you have used any of this content before, please rate it! Here’s the link to sign up for an account: http://datasciguide.com/wp-login.php?action=register
Here’s the RSS feed for this update blog:
And if you really want it, here’s the RSS feed with every piece of content as it gets added: