This is what has been added to DataSciGuide since 11/16/15:
- Data Smart: Using Data Science to Transform Information into Insight – Data science is little more than using straight-forward steps to process raw data into actionable insight. And in Data Smart, author and data scientist John Foreman will show you how that’s done within the familiar environment of a spreadsheet.
- Introduction to Recommender Systems – Recommender systems have changed the way people find products, information, and even other people. We will study the most important recommender tools, including how they work, how to use them, evaluate them, and their strengths and weaknesses in practice.
- Practical Data Science with R – Practical Data Science with R shows you how to apply the R programming language and useful statistical techniques to everyday business situations using examples from marketing, business intelligence, and decision support.
- Statistics One – Statistics One is designed to be a comprehensive yet friendly introduction to fundamental concepts in statistics, and also provide an introduction to the R programming language.
- Talk Python to Me – Talk Python to Me is a weekly podcast hosted by Michael Kennedy. The show covers a wide array of Python topics as well as many related topics (e.g. MongoDB, AngularJS, DevOps).
- The Analytics Edge – Through inspiring examples and stories, discover the power of data and use analytics to provide an edge to your career and your life.
- What’s The Point – A show about our data age from FiveThirtyEight. Each week, Jody Avirgan brings you stories and interviews on how data is changing our lives.
If you have used any of this content before, please rate it! Here’s the link to sign up for an account: http://datasciguide.com/wp-login.php?action=register
Here’s the RSS feed for this update blog:
And if you really want it, here’s the RSS feed with every piece of content as it gets added: