Link to Content:
Zero to Deep Learning with Python and Keras
Content Found Via:
$15.00 - $200.00
Tags: deep learning / keras / python
“Understand and build Deep Learning models for images, text, sound and more using Python and Keras.
What Will I Learn?
- To describe what Deep Learning is in a simple yet accurate way
- To explain how deep learning can be used to build predictive models
- To distinguish which practical applications can benefit from deep learning
- To install and use Python and Keras to build deep learning models
- To apply deep learning to solve supervised and unsupervised learning problems involving images, text, sound, time series and tabular data
- To build, train and use fully connected, convolutional and recurrent neural networks
- To look at the internals of a deep learning model without intimidation and with the ability to tweak its parameters
- To train and run models in the cloud using a GPU
- To estimate training costs for large models
- To re-use pre-trained models to shortcut training time and cost (transfer learning)”
Recommended Prerequisites: "Knowledge of Python, familiarity with control flow (if/else, for loops) and pythonic constructs (functions, classes, iterables, generators). Use of bash shell (or equivalent command prompt) and basic commands to copy and move files. Basic knowledge of linear algebra (what is a vector, what is a matrix, how to calculate dot product). Use of ssh to connect to a cloud computer."
Go to Content: Zero to Deep Learning with Python and Keras