Link to Content:
Content Found Via:
Free? Partially: Some Free Content, Some Paid
$0.00 - $34.99
Tags: census data / excel / google ngram viewer / open data / pivot tables / tableau / visualization
“Up and Running with Public Data Sets shows how to find free, public sources of data on a variety of business, education, and health issues and download the data for your own analysis. Author Curt Frye introduces resources from the US government (from census to trademark data), international agencies such as the World Bank and United Nations, search engines, web services, and even language resources like the Ngram Viewer for Google Books. He’ll also show how to import the data into an Excel spreadsheet for visualization and analysis.
- Working with US census data
- Using data from the Securities and Exchange Commission
- Accessing data from other US agencies
- Finding international sources of data
- Gathering data from web-based search engines and data portals
- Visualizing and analyzing public data sets in Excel”
2h 6m. Requires site subscription (free trial).
Go to Content: Up and Running with Public Data Sets