Link to Content:
Data Analyst Nanodegree
Miriam Swords Kalk
Content Found Via:
$200.00 - $2,400.00
Tags: A/B testing / career development / data analysis / data science / data visualization / data wrangling / Ipython notebook / machine learning / python / R
“Best-in-class curriculum, personalized instruction, close mentoring, a peerless review model, and career guidance combine to equip students of this program with the skills necessary to obtain rewarding employment as a Data Analyst.
- Wrangle, extract, transform, and load data from various databases, formats, and data sources
- Use exploratory data analysis techniques to identify meaningful relationships, patterns, or trends from complex data sets
- Classify unlabeled data or predict into the future with applied statistics and machine learning algorithms
- Communicate data analysis and findings through effective data visualizations
We have designed this program by working closely with expert data analysts and scientists at leading technology companies, and in partnership with their hiring managers to ensure you emerge from your degree program with the skills and talents these companies are seeking.
The Data Analyst Nanodegree is specifically designed to prepare you for a career in data science. As a Data Analyst, you will be responsible for obtaining, analyzing, and effectively reporting on data insights ranging from business metrics to user behavior and product performance. We have worked closely with leading industry partners to carefully design the ideal curriculum to prepare you for this role.”
The Nanodegree syllabus is composed of 9 projects:
- Analyze Bay Area Bike Share Data
- Test a Perceptual Phenomenon
- Investigate a Dataset
- Wrangle OpenStreetMap Data
- Explore and Summarize Data
- Identify Fraud from Enron Email
- Make Effective Data Visualization
- Design an A/B Test
- Resume Review
Recommended Prerequisites: Data Analyst nanodegree students…
are interested in data science.
have a strong grasp of descriptive and inferential statistics.
have python programming experience.
have a strong understanding of programming concepts such as variables, functions, loops, and basic data structures like lists and dictionaries.
Go to Content: Udacity Data Analyst Nanodegree