Link to Content:
Content Found Via:
$17.99 - $43.99
Tags: ANOVA / bayes theorem / charts / chi-square / error measurement / factor analysis / hypothesis testing / inferential statistics / logistic regression / multiple linear regression / nonparametric statistics / Pearson correlation coefficient / probability / regression / statistics / t-test / time series
“Need to learn statistics for your job? Want help passing a statistics course? Statistics in a Nutshell is a clear and concise introduction and reference for anyone new to the subject. Thoroughly revised and expanded, this edition helps you gain a solid understanding of statistics without the numbing complexity of many college texts.
Each chapter presents easy-to-follow descriptions, along with graphics, formulas, solved examples, and hands-on exercises. If you want to perform common statistical analyses and learn a wide range of techniques without getting in over your head, this is your book.
- Learn basic concepts of measurement and probability theory, data management, and research design
- Discover basic statistical procedures, including correlation, the t-test, the chi-square and Fisher’s exact tests, and techniques for analyzing nonparametric data
- Learn advanced techniques based on the general linear model, including ANOVA, ANCOVA, multiple linear regression, and logistic regression
- Use and interpret statistics for business and quality improvement, medical and public health, and education and psychology
- Communicate with statistics and critique statistical information presented by others”
Also available on Amazon
Go to Content: Statistics in a Nutshell