Link to Content:
Spark and Python for Big Data with PySpark
Content Found Via:
$15.00 - $195.00
Tags: big data / classification / logistic regression / machine learning / mapreduce / natural language processing (NLP) / python / Spark
“Learn how to use Spark with Python, including Spark Streaming, Machine Learning, Spark 2.0 DataFrames and more!
What Will I Learn?
- Use Python and Spark together to analyze Big Data
- Learn how to use the new Spark 2.0 DataFrame Syntax
- Work on Consulting Projects that mimic real world situations!
- Classify Customer Churn with Logistic Regression
- Use Spark with Random Forests for Classification
- Learn now to use Spark’s Gradient Boosted Trees
- Use Spark’s MLlib to create Powerful Machine Learning Models
- Learn about the DatBricks Platform!
- Get set up on Amazon Web Services EC2 for Big Data Analysis
- Learn how to use AWS Elastic MapReduce Service!
- Learn how to leverage the power of Linux with a Spark Environment!
- Create a Spam filter using Spark and Natural Language Processing!
- Use Spark Streaming to Analyze Tweets in Real Time!”
Recommended Prerequisites: "General Programming Skills in any Language (Preferably Python). 20 GB of free space on your local computer (or alternatively a strong internet connection for AWS)"
Go to Content: Spark and Python for Big Data with PySpark