Link to Content:
North Carolina State MS in Analytics
North Carolina State Institute for Advanced Analytics
Content Found Via:
$26,500.00 - $46,506.00
Tags: analytics / big data / business analytics / communication / data mining / data visualization / linear algebra / machine learning / social networks / text mining
From North Carolina State:
“If you have a mind for mathematics and statistical programming and a passion for working with data, the Master of Science in Analytics (MSA) is your program. The MSA is uniquely designed to equip individuals like yourself for the task of deriving and effectively communicating actionable insights from a vast quantity and variety of data….
Program Content and Structure – Innovate, Practical, Relevant
- Experience a fully integrated course of study taught exclusively to our students and designed to produce well-rounded professionals.
- Learn a novel curriculum that is carefully calibrated and continually updated.
- Interact in a 10-month cohort-based learning experience structured around teamwork and personalized coaching.
- Tackle genuine problems with data provided by industry and government sponsors using industry-standard tools.
- Earn a practical hands-on degree that mirrors the day-to-day work of data scientists.”
Recommended Prerequisites: "Academic studies in mathematics, statistics, engineering, science, computer programming, business, and economics."