Link to Content:
Learning Python for Data Analysis and Visualization
Content Found Via:
$15.00 - $195.00
Tags: data visualization / HTML / JSON / jupyter / matplotlib / python / Seaborn
“Learn python and how to use it to analyze, visualize and present data. Includes tons of sample code and hours of video.
What Will I Learn?
- Have an intermediate skill level of Python Programming
- Use the Jupyter Notebook Environment
- Use the numpy library to create and manipulate arrays.
- Use the pandas module with Python to create and structure data.
- Learn how to work with various data formats within Python, including: JSON, HTML, and MS Excel Worksheets.
- Create data visualizations using matplotlib and the seaborn modules with Python.”
Recommended Prerequisites: "Basic math skills. Basic to Intermediate Python Skills. Have a computer (either Mac, Windows, or Linux)"
Go to Content: Learning Python for Data Analysis and Visualization